ROULETTE White Wine Glass by ZWIESEL GLAS
Gentle form and modern accents make the Roulette white wine glass from Zwiesel Glas sparkle. The gently rounded, mid-size glass concentrates the humid aromas and wafts the fine bouquet aloft. Sophisticated yet gently playful, the star-shaped faceted base has the look of roulette wheels. And so the glass radiates sparkling excitement and motion. As well as white wines, delicate rosés are also free to develop their harmonious character in the tulip-shaped glass.
- Set of 2 /360ml.
- Height 221mm.
- Made of Tritan® Crystal glass for optimum protection against breakages and scratches.
- Clear golden hues shimmer through the graceful, concave stem, creating ever differing accents.
- Elongated stem, maintains a helpful distance between warm hand and cool glass.
- Complete with effervescence point in the base exciting a lively stream of bubbles in sparkling drinks.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany.
- For all-round perfect enjoyment of wine, this glass is perfectly complemented, for instance, by the Roulette Burgundy Red Wine glass from the same range.
Bring out the best of your favourite wines with these Zwiesel Glas wine glasses, order today!
Modern design language meets classic elements. These glasses sparkle with sophistication on their concave stems. The Roulette range exudes playful charm and definite character through faceted features in the stem and base. A whole host of bouquets can develop fully in the four glasses in this range. Exquisite subtle savours of dry, refined grape varieties are clearly discernible in these claret, Burgundy, white wine and sparkling wine glasses. Classic with moments of excitement, the Glamour range sparkles on every occasion.
What is the best way to clean glasses from ZWIESEL GLAS?
- Set the rinsing temperature between 50°C and 55°C.
- A maximum temperature of 65°C must not be exceeded. Do not set the rinse temperature below 50°C either.
- Use short rinse programmes. Longer programmes lasting several hours are not recommended.
- Check filter inserts, nozzles and spray arms for cleanliness.
- Keep all food residue out of the dishwasher.
- Use a larger detergent dose for dried-up food residue.
- Apply softening, partial or full desalination agents depending on water quality.
- Open the dishwasher promptly after the rinse cycle to allow steam to escape.
2. Dish towel
- Use dish towels made of lint-free material. Pure linen or microfiber are best.
- Never use your polishing cloth for other purposes to avoid odour and grease residue.
- Launder dish towels without adding starch and fabric softener as a general rule.
- Try our company’s special polishing cloths for perfect cleaning – we will be pleased to provide further information.
- Avoid leaving fingerprints when taking glasses out of the dishwasher.
- Lift glasses by their stem or foot when removing them.
- Polish the bowl and foot of thin-walled and handmade glasses separately to avoid breakage.
- Never hold the glass by the base plate when cleaning the bowl. The pressure may lead to breaking the stem.
- Hands must be absolutely clean. Keep paper towels near the dishwasher to encourage hand washing and drying.
- Never breathe on glasses or spray them with cleaning agents. Lightly moisten them with water vapour instead.
- Visually inspect your polishing results by carefully holding the glass up to light.
- The brilliant clarity of crystal glasses brings out the best of a wine‘s colour.