ROULETTE Burgundy Red Wine Glass by ZWIESEL GLAS
The Roulette burgundy wine glass from Zwiesel Glas artfully merges charming design and practicality. This glass, opening out slightly at the rim, lets the aromas of bold grape varieties unfurl to their fullest extent. Subtle fruity, nutty and sweet flavours waft out through the wider rim, without ever being gone too soon. The elegant geometric ornamentation on the stem and glass makes the burgundy hues of the red wine twinkle brightly.
- Set of 2 /607ml.
- Height 214mm.
- Made of Tritan® Crystal glass for optimum protection against breakages and scratches.
- The elegant geometric ornamentation on the stem and glass makes the burgundy hues of the red wine twinkle brightly.
- Super steady wine glass thanks to faceted stem with wide base.
- Great for Pinot Noir, Red Wine, Spätburgunder (Pinot Noir), Pinot Noir Barrique and more.
- Made in Germany.
- By aerating in a wine decanter, the aromas of the red wines can combine to form a harmonious composition even before filling them into the Roulette Burgundy Red Wine glass.
- For all-round perfect enjoyment of wine, this glass is perfectly complemented, for instance, by the Roulette white wine glass from the same range.
Bring out the best of your favourite wines with these Zwiesel Glas wine glasses, order today!
Modern design language meets classic elements. These glasses sparkle with sophistication on their concave stems. The Roulette range exudes playful charm and definite character through faceted features in the stem and base. A whole host of bouquets can develop fully in the four glasses in this range. Exquisite subtle savours of dry, refined grape varieties are clearly discernible in these claret, Burgundy, white wine and sparkling wine glasses. Classic with moments of excitement, the Glamour range sparkles on every occasion.
What is the best way to clean glasses from ZWIESEL GLAS?
- Set the rinsing temperature between 50°C and 55°C.
- A maximum temperature of 65°C must not be exceeded. Do not set the rinse temperature below 50°C either.
- Use short rinse programmes. Longer programmes lasting several hours are not recommended.
- Check filter inserts, nozzles and spray arms for cleanliness.
- Keep all food residue out of the dishwasher.
- Use a larger detergent dose for dried-up food residue.
- Apply softening, partial or full desalination agents depending on water quality.
- Open the dishwasher promptly after the rinse cycle to allow steam to escape.
2. Dish towel
- Use dish towels made of lint-free material. Pure linen or microfiber are best.
- Never use your polishing cloth for other purposes to avoid odour and grease residue.
- Launder dish towels without adding starch and fabric softener as a general rule.
- Try our company’s special polishing cloths for perfect cleaning – we will be pleased to provide further information.
- Avoid leaving fingerprints when taking glasses out of the dishwasher.
- Lift glasses by their stem or foot when removing them.
- Polish the bowl and foot of thin-walled and handmade glasses separately to avoid breakage.
- Never hold the glass by the base plate when cleaning the bowl. The pressure may lead to breaking the stem.
- Hands must be absolutely clean. Keep paper towels near the dishwasher to encourage hand washing and drying.
- Never breathe on glasses or spray them with cleaning agents. Lightly moisten them with water vapour instead.
- Visually inspect your polishing results by carefully holding the glass up to light.
- The brilliant clarity of crystal glasses brings out the best of a wine‘s colour.